The ANA welcomes members of the media to attend and report news from ANA2022. Reporters representing a recognized news organization, including freelancers who contribute to such organizations, are invited to register. Media attendees have access to:
- Complimentary registration and meals.
- Press room with internet access.
- In-person video opportunities with leading researchers and clinicians.
- A media roundtable with plenary presenters.
Please complete the form below to indicate your interest in attending the Annual Meeting. Upon review of your completed form, all qualifying press/media will be emailed a promo code for use in registering to attend the meeting.
To see the latest news from and about ANA2022, view our Newswise page.
- Press Release - March 14, 2022, "American Neurological Association Announces Key Plenaries for the 147th Annual Meeting October 22–25, 2022, in Chicago"
- Press Release - July 12, 2022, "American Neurological Association Announces Winners of 2022 Awards for Outstanding Accomplishments in Academic Neurology and Neuroscience"
For any questions or more information, please contact: