Late Breaking Abstracts
The Late Breaking Abstract Submissions
Late breaking abstracts demonstrate ongoing clinical or basic research that is new and of sufficient scientific importance to merit expedited presentation and publication.
- Key aspects of the research must have been conducted after Friday, April 15, 2022.
- A limited number of late breaking abstracts are selected, with selection based on scientific merit, timeliness and anticipated interest.
- Accepted late breaking abstracts will be included in the poster hall.
- Late breaking abstract submission site opens on Tuesday, May 3, 2022 and closes on Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 11:59 PM PDT.
If you wish to withdraw your abstract or are unable to attend the ANA2022 Annual Meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, August 29, 2022.
LATE BREAKING ABSTRACT FEES
- Non-Members: $175 per abstract
- Members/Fellows: $50 per abstract
- Students/Residents : $30 per abstract
* Low or Lower-middle income country (LLMIC) attendees are also eligible for the reduced abstract submission fee of $30. A list of eligible countries can be accessed here.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the Annals of Neurology, the official journal of the ANA.
Please note that the abstract fee does not include registration to the annual meeting. The presenting author/primary contact is expected to register for the ANA2022 Annual Meeting.